Delivery That Has Your Back
Band together with the restaurants in your community to form a local delivery co-op that’s independently owned, operated, and controlled.
Stop dishing out big slices of your revenue to national third-party delivery companies who don’t know your business. Little by little, companies like GrubHub and Uber Eats are doing to independent restaurants what Amazon did to independent retailers. They charge unreasonably high commissions, often higher than a restaurant’s profit margin, and damage your reputation with bad customer service. But we know how you can beat them — together.
- Local Collaboration: Work with the local business owners you already know and trust to share the initial franchising cost and build systems together. Profits are then distributed to the community shareholders, not a faceless national corporation.
- Lower Commissions: Unlike the big guys, who continually hike up commissions knowing they’ve got small businesses cornered, your rates will always stay fair, and you get to keep your hard-earned cash.
- Logistical Control: You maintain ownership of your customers’ essential data. You decide what systems work for the businesses in your community. The choices stay in your hands, where they belong.
- Loyal Customers: When your delivery service is locally-operated, your customers can expect faster, more personal, and more accountable customer service—and they can rest at ease knowing their money stays in the community.
Take back control of your delivery options.
As restaurant owners ourselves, we started delivery co-ops in Iowa City and Ft. Collins — owned by the restaurants themselves — who then benefit by paying much lower commissions, providing far better customer service, securing their customer data and potentially receiving a return on their investment.
These delivery co-ops have completely transformed delivery culture in their communities. We created LoCo Cooperatives to help you do the same.
LOCAL THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY
YOU CAN TRUST
LoCo provides the tools to start a delivery co-op in your community
- Consistent methods of operation
- Policies and procedures that ensure high quality customer service
- Initial hands-on training at its Iowa headquarters
- Local on-site training and support during each franchisee’s initial start-up
- Ongoing training and support to ensure the quality of its franchise units
- Coordinated marketing support
- IT and back office support
“ Our delivery co-op brought to the Iowa City market…
Sensible commission structures, local customer service by people I know personally, great technical support with building a menu, control of customer data, marketing and — the best — profit distribution to shareholders.
When the Covid-19 pandemic hit the Iowa City market and all restaurants moved to pickup/delivery, the co-op came to the rescue and was helping to prevent a total collapse of the local industry.
— Naftaly Stramer
Iowa City, Iowa